Ductwork Replacement in Brandon, FL
Quickly & Easily Install New Ductwork
There are a variety of situations that can lead to ductwork damage, and the result can be different depending on the type of ducts—with cloth and metal flex ductwork becoming a popular alternative to traditional sheet metal ductwork.
- Sheet metal ductwork can suffer from gaps and improperly joined ducts from poor installation, or even natural wear and tear after years of use.
- Flex ductwork can tear or accumulate pinhole leaks due to excessive heat in areas where they’re installed, such as your attic. They’re also subject to any vermin or critters that could potentially get into your attic.
Depending in the severity of the duct damage, our Brandon technicians may recommend ductwork replacement, or a repair if the damage isn't severe. Regardless of the issue, you can be certain we will always deliver results that exceed your expectations.
Signs You Have Damaged Ducts
If you suspect your ductwork has been breached and that you may need duct repair or even ductwork replacement, the best place to start is professional duct testing. This is where we use special equipment to pressurize the air within your ducts and access data that tells us if you’re losing any air.
How do you know if you need this service? Some common factors include:
- Increased allergy and illness symptoms – Sneezing, coughing, and even dry and itchy eyes can be the result of poor indoor air quality, brought on by leaky ductwork introducing allergens into your living space.
- Uneven temperatures – The heated and cooled air you’re paying for might never make it to certain vents if your ducts are damaged and leaking air.
- Higher heating and cooling bills – Are your energy bills higher than they were this time last year? This is a symptom of many potential HVAC problems, with damaged ducts being no exception.
- Drop in airflow – Take note of the airflow coming from your room vents. If any of them seem sluggish, it may be the fault of poor ductwork integrity.
Contact Us for Thorough Duct Repair and Replacement
At Protek Roofing, Heating & Air, we provide our customers with a number of products and services that can dramatically improve their indoor air quality, and more importantly can improve the efficiency of their heating and cooling systems. Duct repair and replacement from our licensed and trained technicians—we do not subcontract our work out—is a very important part of this.
Contact us today to learn more!
Dealing with Anthony and Protek was easily the best customer service experience I’ve ever had. After a short call describing my symptoms, they had somebody out to fix my unit within hours! Anthony’s communication was effective and they made ”- Chris M.
Very good experience! Ac installation went well. Very professional install. I called their office and talked to Heather about questions and warranty and registration. Heather went above and beyond on answering them all. She even called me a few days lat”- George A.