Which is the best Air Purification technology in HVAC?
The primary purpose of these air cleaners is to clean and purify the air in your home. These air purifiers purify and remove any dust, dirt, germs, or pollens and neutralize it.
There are many types of air cleaning systems, and you can choose anything that you like. But Reme Halo Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier is one of the finest HVAC air purifiers that you can find in the market.
Everything about Reme Halo Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier:
Reme Halo Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier cuts through the noise and holds the top rank for air purifiers. It is made with the latest technology that an air purifier can have.
Additionally, this In-Duct Air Purifier has cell technology in combination with UV-C light technology. Through this, the air purifier creates a low level of hydrogen peroxide. This gas then helps remove any pathogens, bacteria, viruses, dust, and odors from home.
Other than that, it helps neutralize air and create the perfect balance in the humidity of the air. It ensures that the air produced by the Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier is of outstanding quality.
How does the Air Purifier work?
The Air purifier manufactures by Reme Halo is a futuristic model. This Whole Home I-Duct Air Purifier works with the Reflective Electromagnetic Energy system. This air purifier is fixed in the air condition or heating system that is present in your home.
This air purifier also produces a low level of hydrogen peroxide, used to clean the air. The hydrogen peroxide then travels through the air handler and then into the condition or heating system. From there, it cleans the atmosphere of the home.
This air purifier does not need pollutants to pass through the conditioning system. Instead, the cleaner uses the available contaminants in the home and actively purifies and cleans the air of your home.
Benefits of having Reme Halo Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier:
Since this air purifier is of the latest models manufacture by the Reme Halo company, it has many benefits. It is not only effective for the air but indirectly affects your health as well.
Let's have a look at a few of the benefits of Reme Halo Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier:
- The unique feature about this Reme Halo Air Purifier is that it removes up to 99% of the sneeze germs. Because of its exceptional purifying quality, it removes up to 99% of the viruses, molds, airborne, Bacteria, dust, and odors from the air in your home.
- Furthermore, the air cleaner removes the germs before the germs from the sneeze can reach three feet or more. It means that the purifying speed of this air purifier is and quick.
- The air cleaner removes and sweeps almost all the bacteria, viruses, and molds from the air. In the end, you get clean and fresh air.
- Another great benefit of having this In-Duct air purifying system is that it does not take away any extra space in your home. You can easily set the air purifier in the HVAC system.
- Other than that, batteries that are used for the working of the air purifier are of the best quality.
- According to the name, another benefit that you can get from this air purifier is not limited to one room. The Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier works to purify and clean the air of the whole home and all the rooms.
- Moreover, it has an elastic layer or covering around the cell. It permits modification and changes in the oxidation output.
- It is also straightforward to build. The air purifier also allows cell replacement, and there is no requirement for tools for cell replacement.
Technical Aspects of the Reme Halo Air Purifier:
There are some significant technical aspects of this air purifier that are worth mentioning.
- The air cleaner needs 110 VAC 60Hz of power supply so that it can work.
- Other than that, the voltage on which this air purifier will work is 24 VAC.
- Ampere and watts that are required for the working of the air purifier are 0.7A and 17W, respectively.
- The materials that are used to make this Whole Home In-Duct air purifier are aluminum or polymers.
- The Reme Halo Air Purifier also comes with five years warranty. The cell of this air purifier also has two years warranty.
Applications of Reme Halo Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier:
- This air purifier is not only limited to homes. Instead, you can install them in residential, commercial as well as industrial places. The setting of the air purifier needs an HVAC system.
- Hospitals and nursing homes carry a lot of bacteria and viruses in the air. Therefore, you can use air purifiers in hospitals and nursing centers as well. You can also install the air purifying systems in veterinarian's clinics, animal hospitals, etc.
- Other than that, to keep the atmosphere of hotels and bars clean, you can also use the air cleaning system there. It will help remove germs and bacteria from the air to be safe and healthy to eat.
- Furthermore, if an office building or fitness centers also have an HVAC system, you can use the air purifier. It will ensure that environment and the air is clean and free of dust and bacteria.
Coming down to the last straw, this whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier can be very beneficial. It is excellent for removing viruses and bacteria from the air. Especially in this pandemic, this system can be helpful. This system not only removes dirt and germs it also provides the best quality of air. Through this, we are sure that the air we breathe doesn't irritate our respiratory system.
Therefore, if you want to invest in a good air purifying system, then the air purifying system by Reme Halo is one of the best. It has all the technologies and is very easy to use and fit in your home.